麻省艺术与设计学院 thanks our veterans and current military service members for their service to our nation. 九游会j9官网 recognizes the unique needs of Service members and returning 退伍军人.
退伍军人和服务人员, 他们的配偶和家属, 或者他们的幸存者可能有资格获得教育福利. 退伍军人事务部(VA), 不是设计学院, 决定你是否有资格获得任何教育福利.
- You served on continuous active duty for 181 days or more after January 13, 1955
- You served at least 90 aggregate days on active duty after September 10, 2001
- You were released from active duty and placed on the retired list or temporary disability retired list
- You were a member of the National Guard or Reserves who was called to active duty for purposes other than training
- You were released from the active duty for service in a reserve component of the Armed Forces
In order to use your 退伍军人福利在九游会j9官网, please complete the following steps:
- 访问 美国退伍军人事务部 找出你所受教育的好处
- 使用 GI 比尔®比较工具 了解您在九游会j9官网可以获得哪些好处
- 完成 教育福利申请流程
- 如果退伍军人事务部批准了你的申请, you will receive a 证书 of Eligibility (COE) within 30 days (on average). COE详细说明了您有权享受的福利的百分比, 以及你有资格领取福利的时间长短.
- Submit a copy of the 证书 of Eligibility (and a copy of the student veteran's DD-214 form) to 九游会j9官网's School Certifying Official (SCO):
email@example.com • F: 617.879.7263
Covered individuals may attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides to the educational institution a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33 (a "certificate of eligibility" can also include a "Statement of Benefits" obtained from the 退伍军人事务部’ (VA) website - eBenefits, or a VAF 28-1905 form for chapter 31 authorization purposes) and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
- 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the certificate of eligibility
九游会j9官网将不会施加任何惩罚, 包括滞纳金的评估, 拒绝对类的访问, 库, 或其他机构设施, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under chapter 31 or 33.
Note: A Covered Individual is any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31, 职业康复及就业, 或者第33章, 后9/11 GI 比尔®福利.
因为你已经被批准了特定的专业, there is a curriculum of classes that you follow throughout your time at the college. When registering for classes keep in mind that the VA will not pay for any classes that do not count toward your major. Be aware that the VA periodically checks on all applicants to ensure that the courses being taken are relevant to the student’s declared major. Failure to comply with this policy could lead to the VA billing you for 好处 received that do not count toward your major.
是的, students are initially certified after enrollment 在什么时候 housing/living 好处 are processed. Students are then re-verified after the "Add/Drop" registration period, 在什么时候, 他们的学费福利被处理了.
Submission of military transcripts will be evaluated as transfer credit. Students can also submit transcripts from previous colleges or universities.
Qualified veterans and their dependents of deceased or disabled veterans whose death or disability is a direct result of their military service may be eligible for VA教育福利 参加九游会j9官网期间，参加以下其中一个项目:
注:目前有资格申请第30章的个人, 第1606章, or Chapter 1607 may make an irrevocable election from their existing program to the Chapter 33 Post – 9/11 G.I. 比尔.欲了解更多信息，请联系 退伍军人事务部.
Disabled veterans desiring to further their education under the VA Vocational Rehabilitation program should contact 正义，公平和转变 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutorial assistance is available if you are receiving VA educational assistance. 所有在校生均可享受服务. These services include tutoring and workshops for academic success, as well as writing assistance. 请与 学术资源中心 位于T811座，或致电617.879.7280.
Free confidential and mental health services are available to all matriculated students. The Center is a place to go when you have a personal concern and want to talk privately with a counselor and want to explore possible options in an objective accepting way. For more information, please contact the 咨询及健康中心 at email@example.com or 617.879.7560.
所有学生都享有免费保密护理. 卫生服务 is managed by Optum and is located on the 2nd floor of The Tree House Residence Hall at 578 Huntington Avenue. 如需更多信息，请致电617与卫生服务部门联系.879.5220或传真:617.879.5229. 医疗服务时间为星期一至星期五，上午9时至下午6时.
- U.S. 退伍军人事务部:教育和培训
- Make the Connection: Shared Experiences and Support for 退伍军人
- Massachusetts Vet Center Services for Family Members of Veteran
- Succeeding in School: Advice and 资源 for Transitioning to Higher Education
- Social Isolation: Signs and 资源 to Address Social Withdrawal
GI 比尔®是美国的注册商标.S. 退伍军人事务部(VA). More information about education 好处 offered by VA is available at the official U.S. 政府网页 好处.va.gov / gibill.